Composite bonding is an increasingly popular cosmetic dental treatment that is used to improve the shape, colour and overall appearance of patients’ teeth. It uses the same resin material used for white fillings, and is most frequently used on the front teeth – those that show when you smile.
There have been huge advances in the materials used in bonding dentistry in recent years, meaning composite bonding can be used for disguising minor imperfections in the front teeth, closing small gaps and hiding minor tooth rotations, with no damage to your teeth.
Composite bonding is a pain-free experience that requires, in most cases, just one visit to the practice. Your dentist will be able to choose a shade of resin that closely matches the colour of your teeth, meaning that the results will look entirely natural.
This is how the treatment works:
- Your dentist picks a shade of resin that matches the natural colour of your teeth.
- The resin is carefully applied to your teeth, with no need for any work or damage to them.
- Your dentist then carefully shapes and smooths the resin to hide any imperfections, for a result that looks entirely natural.
- Once the resin has been shaped, it is hardened very quickly with the help of a special light.
Although composite bonding treatment does not last as long as veneers, many patients find the treatment is highly cost-effective. It can also be repeated with no damage at all to your teeth.
For more information please call 020 8897 8551.
- Monday:9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- tuesday:9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- wednesday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- thursday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- friday:9:30 am – 5:30 pm
- saturday:9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Ask the Expert
Have a brief question you would like answered by one of our experts? Please use the form below:
Error: Contact form not found.